WE ARE REOPENING
Muscular Health Center has reopened to see client's in person!
Muscular Health Center will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and health of our clients.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door.
- We will have ample time between appointments blocked off to ensure social distancing and time to disinfect properly.
- We ask that you do not show up early for your appointment and wait outside until your appointment time.
- We ask you wear a mask to your appointment and if you do not have one a mask will be provided when you arrive.
- Faceshields will be worn if necessary.
- A HEPA air purifier will be in use in the treatment room.
Ready to book click here!
CUSTOM MASSAGE TREATMENTS
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
Trigger points are contractures (knots) in muscle tissue that can cause pain at that spot and beyond! Trigger points are often the cause of headaches, low back pain, neck pain and more. This therapy provides targeted treatment to trigger points to provide relief quickly.
TEMPOMANDIBULAR JOINT DYSFUNCTION
This treatment focuses on the muscles of the jaw to relieve pain and help restore function. Treatment is 30 mins and consists of massage around the jaw and to the neck and head. If you have jaw pain, headaches, trouble chewing this treatment may give you relief.
Targeted treatment to address pain issues anywhere in the body. This therapy addresses the needs of the client to gain back health and function in muscle tissue.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Deep tissue massage provides our clients with a general massage session that leaves muscles feeling loose and pliable. If you don't have any specific pain but want to maintain health and function of your muscle tissue this treatment is for you.
“The natural healing force in each one of us is the greatest force in getting well”
217 W. 2nd St. Suite 304 Little Rock, Arkansas